It is very important for anyone to have the information and ready tools that may be the most important factor in saving their life or the life of a loved one. It is now common to grow lazy and unwilling to learn, but when it comes to your own life or the life of a loved one, You must be aware that in emergency situations, such as a power outage, a telephone network failure, or in cases of hurricanes, the ambulance may be delayed for any reason. It’s possible that information you learned from a book will mean the difference between life and death.That is why I chose to present a book in this article. The Home Doctor-Practical Medicine for Every Household
Home Doctor: You’ll learn how to do medical procedures and stock up on important medical supplies in this book, which is 304 pages long. It includes instructions on how to treat common health issues and emergencies at home, while waiting for an ambulance to arrive, or in the event of a medical emergency.
What exactly is a Home Doctor?
Home Doctor: Practical Medicine for Every Household is available only online at HomeDoctorGuidecom as an eBook and paperback book.
Numerous health experts and physicians contributed to the book, including Dr. Maybell Nieves, Dr. Rodrigo Alterio, and Claude Davis. When there is no doctor, drugstore, or hospital near, the trio wanted to write a “realistic guide.”
Home Doctor’s 304 pages provide information on alternative treatment methods, natural health remedies, and beneficial herbs and plants found in nature. Garlic in the ear before bed, for example, may alleviate particular ear problems, and learning to detect the warning signals of a heart attack may save your life.
Home Doctor is not intended to be a substitute for medical therapy. It is created primarily for those who lack access to medical care, – such as those who live in war zones, isolated places, or areas with minimal medical infrastructure.
Home Doctor’s Advantages
Home Doctor is promoted online as a last resort if you lack access to mainstream treatment. The following characteristics and advantages are included in the book:
- Written and verified by medical doctors and healthcare professionals.
- Designed to assist individuals in times of need,
- Practical techniques that you may use at home.
Throughout the 304 pages, you’ll find practical, natural advice that you may immediately apply to a variety of health conditions. If you lack access to medical care or live in a rural region with little infrastructure, the Home Doctor Book can assist you.
What do readers get when they purchase The Home Doctor?
Some of the information in the book is as follows:
With over 300 pages to go through, all of this life-saving information includes knowledge that you may use immediately or in the future.. Users will learn about the following topics throughout the content:
- Ten medical supplies every home should have: Medical resources deplete rapidly during an emergency. Rather than waiting until it is too late, you should get medical supplies now to guarantee they are available when the time comes. The majority of medical supplies and medications sold in stores originate in China and India. When supply networks are disturbed, it may make medical supplies harder to locate. In-Home Doctor teaches readers about 10 medical items they should have on hand. The team expressly suggests Naproxen, an over-the-counter analgesic that is stronger than ibuprofen.
- The Most Serious Errors You Can Make During a Blackout: Blackouts may wreak havoc on the earth. No matter where you reside, whether in Venezuela or Texas, blackouts may be devasting. When there is a power outage,-Home Doctor readers will learn about some of the most dangerous medical mistakes that can happen. They will also learn how to keep important medicines that need refrigeration, like insulin and Humira, safe during a power outage.
- How to Recognize and Respond to a Heart Attack: Recognize a heart attack early and you may be able to save your life. With the –Home Doctor Book, you may learn the early warning symptoms of a heart attack, which include chest tightness, discomfort or pain in the jaw, back, neck, arms, or stomach, shortness of breath, and cold sweat, nausea, or lightheadedness. If you suffer even two of these symptoms, you should contact an ambulance immediately. Prior to summoning an ambulance, the writers of Home Doctor advocate eating aspirin and squeezing a vial of nitroglycerin under your tongue. You must maintain these products in your home to ensure their availability and value.The hazards associated with utilizing outdated medications, as well as their actual expiry dates,
- The four antibiotic classes that users should stockpile:With the help of Home Doctor, you will learn about four antibiotics that you can lawfully store without a prescription. Individuals Stockpile 4 Antibiotics: Antibiotics are lifesavers, preventing an ordinary cold from developing into lethal pneumonia. They prevent a small wound from developing into a potentially fatal infection. These natural antibiotics include unique compounds that attack bacteria in a variety of ways. It is improbable that you will come across germs that are resistant to all four. By keeping these microorganisms in your house, you can ensure your survival.
- The Naturally Occurring Painkiller in Your Backyard: In your garden, there is a natural analgesic plant provides the same level of pain relief as pharmaceuticals. Numerous Venezuelans resorted to this plant after their neighborhood pharmacies ran out of medications. Fortunately, the plant grows extensively across North America and Venezuela, making it simple to stock up on the natural analgesic before it’s too late. provides the same level of pain relief as pharmaceuticals.
- How to build a pharmaceutical stockpile.: How to Stockpile Insulin and Other Prescription Medications: In an emergency, stockpiling medication might mean the difference between life and death. However, responsibly stockpiling drugs can not be that simple. Home Doctor can assist you in locating an ingenious way to store prescription medications such as insulin.You may immediately begin utilizing this approach for insulin and for other drugs that are notoriously difficult to store.
- How to Recognize and Stop a Stroke Immediately: Time is critical when dealing with a stroke. Early detection of a stroke may help avoid permanent damage. With the help of an In-Home Doctor, you may learn the quickest method for recognizing a stroke – and the one thing you must do immediately to enhance your odds.The danger of taking the incorrect probiotics.
- What Happens When the Wrong Probiotics Are Taken?: There has never been a time when probiotics were more popular. Taking the incorrect probiotics, on the other hand, might be harmful to your health. They may elicit allergic reactions and disrupt your gut flora, for example. With the help of -Home Doctor, you can learn the difference between good and harmful probiotics – and how to choose the ones that are right for you.
- The Home Doctor provides a section on treating the flu and other respiratory ailments at home. The authors characterize this treatment strategy as a “simple regimen” that may be used at home if you are unable to visit a hospital. The strategy focuses on a high temperature, coughing, and other flu-like symptoms.
- The Home Doctor’s third chapter, “Managing Skin Problems and Injuries,” discusses how to treat skin conditions and injuries without the help of a doctor or other health care provider. Corns, warts, athlete’s foot, burns, scalds, dermatitis, fungal infections, insect bites, stings, abscesses, ulcers, and open wounds are all discussed in this session. One method of therapy is to apply egg whites to second-degree burns. Additionally, there is a section on how to manage an open wound at home.
- Symptoms That Go Unnoticed That May Indicate Internal Inflammation: Internal inflammation may increase illness risk. With -Home Doctor, you’ll learn about “little-known body signals” that suggest if you’re currently experiencing concealed inflammation in your body.
- 1-Minute Stretch for Back and Neck Pain Relief: Millions of individuals experience back and neck discomfort on a daily basis. The Home Doctor describes a one-minute stretch that may help alleviate the majority of back and neck discomfort. By practising this stretch at home, you may help to release muscles, regain mobility, and resume a happy and healthy lifestyle.
- How to Do a Comprehensive Breast Exam at Home: Home Doctor demonstrates how to conduct a comprehensive breast exam at home. You get a comprehensive collection of illustrations and instructions that you may use to reassure yourself. While working at the European Institute of Oncology in Milan, Italy, Dr. Maybell devised this breast inspection technique.
- Learn about the medicinal uses of leeches and how to: For centuries, people have used leeches to control infections. The Home Doctor authors claim that leeches are “a very effective and easy-to-use remedy to prevent a wound from ulcerating.” When used properly, leeches speed healing. They can also lower blood pressure by reducing the amount of blood flow and decreasing pressure on the arteries.
- The Eggshell Remedy and Other Do-It-Yourself Remedies Individuals Discard: Every day, you discard items that may be beneficial as treatments. Home Doctor contains 25 cures created entirely from items you would normally discard. Eggshells may be converted into calcium tablets, for example, which are beneficial in situations.
- Dental Care Without a Dentist: Home Doctor includes a section on how to manage toothaches and mouth infections if you are unable to see a dentist. A dental infection may rapidly develop into a nuisance, and then into a life-threatening situation. With the help of the Home Doctor Book, you may learn how to properly treat your tooth infection.
- How to Determine the Dangerousness of an Arrhythmia: Changes in the rhythm and pace of the heart may suggest a more severe condition. Alternatively, they might be a precursor to a heart attack or stroke. With the Home Doctor, you can identify warning symptoms that differentiate benign from serious arrhythmia.
- How to Get Rid of Ingrown Nails: Getting rid of an ingrown nail might be difficult. With the help of the Home Doctor, you can choose the best course of action for removing an ingrown nail and avoiding a dangerous infection.
- Venezuela’s Top Ten Most Desired Bartering Items: Money may become less valuable during a pandemic. You may have to barter for stuff. Certain objects have a higher monetary value than others. The Home Doctor can help you identify 10 non-medical goods that you should store immediately. According to the Home Doctor team, these products were very valuable once the economy crashed, “and they could be swapped for nearly anything you needed – even medication.”
- Our grandparents’ interesting home remedies: Our forefathers and mothers relied on home remedies to manage common diseases. With the -Home Doctor, you may learn about 40 home treatments that physicians continue to use or recommend today. You may learn how to cure headaches with a potato, how to treat insect bites with toothpaste, how to reduce a fever with vinegar, how to detoxify while sleeping by placing half an onion in your socks, and how to prepare a cough syrup with black radish, among other home remedies.
- A Natural Antibiotic Plant in Your Neighborhood: In your garden, you may locate a natural form of doxycycline, provided you know where to look. The Home Doctor informs you about the usnea plant. The plant, sometimes known as an “old man’s beard,” is found across North America. With a little work, you can make it into an antibiotic tincture, which makes it more effective and lasts longer.
- Why Should You Keep Listerine in Your Medicine Cabinet? Listerine is much more than an effective mouthwash. Additionally, it may play a critical part in natural therapies. Listerine was developed in 1879 as a surgical antiseptic. Listerine is used in Venezuelan hospitals to treat a variety of bacterial and fungal infections, wounds, gangrene, and diabetic foot problems, among other ailments.
- How to Make an Inflammation-Relieving Cabbage Wrap: Wrapping cabbage around your body may be beneficial for reducing inflammation. Cabbage leaves, the writers of Home Doctor assert, “are an excellent anti-inflammatory.” They include substances that aid in the removal of toxins or pus from a lesion, thus expediting healing. This is not a folk cure; it is a natural therapy that medical institutions teach.
- The most effective approach for treating respiratory problems at home.
- Reader will find detailed descriptions of these lessons, making it simpler than ever to be prepared for crises.
Additional Tips Discovered by the Home Doctor
Among the many pieces of advice included in Home Doctor are the following:
- Why should you have a piece of gum on hand at all times if your ears begin to ache?
- How to determine the cause of stomach discomfort
- How to tell whether your migraines are a symptom of a more serious condition
- How to treat injuries sustained as a result of social disturbance.
- How do physicians maintain a healthy immune system?
- How to prevent tooth and gum decay using salt and oil.
It’s called “Home Doctor” and it has 304 pages of home cures and natural therapies. Several of these cures are easy to come by and may be discovered in your own backyard or garden. In supermarkets, you may also find them. You may already have some of the components needed to make these cures at home.
You’ll find the following in Home Doctor:
- Practical advice
- Detailed diagrams
- Detailed instructions for each stage
You can become your own doctor at home by using the resources provided here. These self-sufficient people can take care of themselves and their loved ones when they need to.
Price of Home Doctor-Practical Medicine for Every Household:
Home Doctor is available for purchase for $37. You may get a print or digital copy of the book. There is a modest delivery cost if you purchase a printed copy.
Here’s a breakdown of pricing:
There is no additional charge for purchasing the print edition of Home Doctor.
Home Doctor Bonuses
Bonus eBooks are being offered as part of a 2022 promotion for all Home Doctor orders.
Bonus eBook #1: Wild Edibles And Medical Herbs You Can Forage for or Find Around Your House: Identifying plants from around North America is covered in this book. When residents in Venezuela couldn’t afford to purchase food, they ate these life-saving plants. Learn to recognize wild foods so you can stock your own backyard grocery.
Bonus eBook #2: Natural Healing Secrets of Native Americans: They have been in North America longer than any other group of people. You’ll learn about ancient healing methods employed by indigenous peoples all throughout North America in this e-book. There are still many of the plants they utilized today. You may leverage decades of medical knowledge to your advantage if you understand how to correctly identify and prepare these substances for use as treatments.
Refund Policy for Home Doctors
All Home Doctor products come with a 60-day money-back guarantee. A full refund may be requested within 60 days with no strings attached.
You have 60 days from the date you bought Home Doctor to ask for a refund if you don’t like the information in it or the natural treatment regimens it recommends.
About Home Doctor-Practical Medicine for Every Household:
One of the three authors of Home Doctor was Dr. Maybell Nieves, while the other two were Dr. Rodrigo Alterio and Claude Davis.
At Caracas University Hospital in Venezuela, Dr. Maybell Nieves serves as the director of the Breast Pathology Unit and a general surgeon. As Venezuela’s economy crumbled and hospitals and pharmacies were swamped, Dr. Nieves turned to nature for help. His techniques are being tested in combat zones where there is little or no medical infrastructure.
Prior to becoming a surgical oncologist, Dr. Rodrigo Alterio practiced medicine in the Amazon rainforest, where he cared for indigenous tribes. There are no roads and only tiny aircraft that can get to these isolated villages. Despite the lack of pharmacies and hospitals, Dr. Alterio was required to give complicated medical treatment to the local population. Alterio’s experience has helped him write “Home Doctor.”
Survival and natural medicine specialist Claude Davis, on the other hand, is Claude Davis. In his spare time, he likes to share the forgotten medicines of his ancestors. People on the borders of the United States relied on natural medicine to treat their ailments a century and a half ago. Today, Claude wants to spread the word about these therapies to as many people as possible.